Monday, June 22, 2009

21 Facts

1. My name is Muhammad Imran Bin Muhammad Salim.
2. I'm not yet 18 when posting this.
3. I'm in love with someone.
4. No one knows who I like.
5. I'm eating maggi when posting this.
6. CFS IIUM is my place of my study.
7. You will wondering what the F*** is CFS IIUM.
8. CFS IIUM = Centre For Foundation Studies International Islamic University Malaysia.
9. Taking Engineering course and that's a FAHCT.
10. <----The number Rooney wears at Manchester United.
11. Oh Yeah! I'm a Manchester United fan.
12. A Red Devil is a better word.
13. Been a fan for 6 years now.
14. A glory hunter at first.
15. A Devil now and ever.
16. Go to Hell Liverpool.
17. Never won a League title after 20 years.
18. <------ And we have just equaled your record.
19. <------ And that is the number of titles we will win after next season replacing you as the Best team in England.
20. And that is the best I can came up with.
21. Oh and I'm listening 21 Guns by Greenday while posting this.

No comments: