Friday, March 6, 2009

12 MARCH 2009

This date will haunt me for the next few days. The only reason for it is that the result of this day will eventually affect my life forever. It will either be a smile or just a disappointment. Frankly, I hope that it is the former.

10A1 is my aim and I will continue praying for it. This is my last chance to prove I'm capable enough to get a great result. Getting 4A's and 6A's in my UPSR and PMR respectively really dent my hope of getting a result of flying colours in my SPM.

How should I describe my feelings right now? Happy but not necessarily. Nervousness but not really. Uncertainty maybe he best word for it. Maybe, because my mood often changes over time.

So, I hope 12 MARCH 2009 is a joyful day for me...and my friends.

1 comment:

farah said...

waaahhh
i'm hoping for the same thing too..
how i wish that day we will burst into a happiness tears...
dont worry..kite sume ade rezeki masing2
percaya yang ae yg kite dapat tu adalah terbaik bwat kiter..

hey my word verification is soffats...wonder why..haha